I need help from someone in UTAH!

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I received this email yesterday and would really like to find someone to help this lady out. If you live in Utah and are interested let me know and I will get you the guys email address.

Don

Hello,

My name is Steven Burt, and I live in Utah. I found your contact information on the FMDAC website, and there are not clubs listed for Utah.

I have a friend whose husband passed away three weeks ago, and she lost her wedding ring in a chicken coop last night. As distressing as losing a wedding ring can be under normal circumstances, you can imagine how hard it has been for her to lose hers now.

Do you have any suggestions on how she can find it? Do you know of anyone in Utah that might be able to help?

The chicken coop is in Bountiful, which is about 10-15 minutes north of Salt Lake City.

Thanks,

Steve

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Id gladly help out if I didnt just sell my DFX!! Hopefully there is someone here that can help. Hopefully sooner than later. If it still isnt found by the time I get my V3, Ill be happy to help. Dan

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
Let me know were and i can do it on weekends send me the info
Walter

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
Id gladly help out if I didnt just sell my DFX!! Hopefully there is someone here that can help. Hopefully sooner than later. If it still isnt found by the time I get my V3, Ill be happy to help. Dan
I have two metal detectors once i get the info on were how would you like to help me fine the ring.
Walter

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
I had email Steve about this ring and he told me that it as been found
Walter :headbang:

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
utah1066 said:
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
I have two metal detectors once i get the info on were how would you like to help me fine the ring.
Walter
Id be happy to help out. I have a sovereign too but Im stil learning how to use it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread