2011 is the year for money

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods
Hello all
well 2011 will be a great year for hunting clad etc , this year I will do better and a lot more hunts in parks and if any one that is in Utah, I do live in Roy so dust off your Metal Detectors and lets get a good year in, and yah I wish you all good luck, now if you look up my posts in dowsing you will see that there is a post that I ask for help on and I got a lot of feed back on it showing were to look for gold and were it may be this year I will be working on this spot and looking for more makers, now if any of you would like to join me let me know, and its not all that far away so you will not have to spend a lot of money on gas.
so I wish you all great hunting and good luck
Walter :headbang: :help: :read2: :coffee2:

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be vacationing in Utah this summer. My wife has a cousin that lives in Ely NV. and that will be my base camp. She doesn't go out with me any more. Health issues.
I bought a new machine this year and plan on testing it out good. It is the new Gold Bug.
I would like to go out with some one that knows the area or can give me some good leads.
What are your gun laws like? Open carry OK! I don't like snakes.
Shoot me a PM or E-Mail me if you would like.
This is what I am always on the hunt for.

Attachments

• conglomerate gold.jpg
    conglomerate gold.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 336

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a beautiful rock there... :headbang: what type of rock is it anyways? The rock holding the gold that is :headbang:??

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
Bumpstick said:
I will be vacationing in Utah this summer. My wife has a cousin that lives in Ely NV. and that will be my base camp. She doesn't go out with me any more. Health issues.
I bought a new machine this year and plan on testing it out good. It is the new Gold Bug.
I would like to go out with some one that knows the area or can give me some good leads.
What are your gun laws like? Open carry OK! I don't like snakes.
Shoot me a PM or E-Mail me if you would like.
This is what I am always on the hunt for.
WOW I just lookt up Ely,NV from Roy,ut its 270 miles away thats quite a drive you would be better off staying in NV and cking out the dry wash and dry river beds with the price of gas $3.50 a Gal here?

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I live in Wisconsin it only looks like :icon_scratch: this much on the map.
Gas prices. The last road trip was back in the summer of 09 and $4.00 a gal.
$100.00 to fill up the truck; to Colorado then the black hills and back home.
I just put it on the charge and enjoyed my self.
I can always work every week end. but what for.
Let the bill collectors go to voice mail. :headbang:
I will try a post over at the NV forum; would you have any leads out there?
I thought I might drive over hills into California and kick around a bit.
Ever find any Mormon gold??? I have some in the family; they live around Salt Lake City.

OP
OP
utah1066

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
I wish I could fined a mormon gold piece wow now that would be something , but until I do I will keep on digging up my clad etc Yep I know what you mean all about them bills any way good luck man be safe

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 275

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread