Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TriangleCarving Smuggs.jpg

Call this the El Dorito.....

Can't have chips without dip....so from here you head to the gap in the valley and find the matching triangular stone on the hike to the top of the highest mountain.

The Quartz streak through ends at the bottom with a faint AU there. My guess is that this is Aurum or Gold.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0913151027a.jpg

Masons left this stone on the street in Burlington, and it clearly has a map....but I can't authenticate the date, or the maker, as it was either taken from the arrays that were already there and placed here, or it was made from a similar stone and left as a clue.

The triangle is the point shown in the pic above at the peak and the cross leads you to the gap where the large triangle stone sits. From there you see the path to the top of the hill that banks a right to the cliff face

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trail Promenade Carvings.jpg

Here is the base of the cliff after coming through the trees to the base of the rock there. Its an amazing hike and STEEP, but when you get there it has a small bald area to have lunch and overlook the whole valley

Here the Helm, Shield, Sword in the Stone, and Guardian Knight can be seen overlooking the path up to the base climb of the Vault. At this point you are about 60' off the ground.

The climb up is 30m long, to an anchor that I set beneath the climb to the Vault....hidden behind the arete behind the Knight.

Its amazing how they worked their mojo in stone and accentuated the cliff and carvings to bring out these images.

At the base of the cliff is the final clue, that matched the first clue....the letters NOIS from the Parchment found in Rennes, are carved into the cliff at the start of the climb up.

parchment NOIS.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions