Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I am finished researching and compiling bits and pieces of information that reinforces the evidence of a series of troves that were buried here, in and around 1607.

Search Google for my FB page under the same title (mods dont allow FB links)

I originally discovered these locations existed when charting the course through the numerous websites that held pieces of the discoveries of cryptic texts, parchments, carvings, and paintings that were created in the times after their epic voyage here to a land that they called Acadie, or Acadia. The journey led me from France to Scotland, to Nova Scotia, to Vermont, through the tales that were left in the Bible, the Books of Shakespeare, and the many Paintings that were made to describe this one particular area, where the treasure awaits for the Sublime Prince to find it, according to both scientific reasoning, and blind faith.

These journeys were a very important mission for the men of the current orders of Francis Bacon's Order of the Helm ...... and along side of him were the finest map makers, artisans, and even Lord Verulam himself ......

Together these men made the journey to these shores and crafted a series of majestic carvings into the landscapes here to create a vision to guide one to a high mountain pass ..... to find a Vault in the side of the cliff.

Take a look at the pics from the locations that show a major Biblical Treasure was brought with them to this location, to be interred in safety away from scavengers and pirates, with an incredible finish that shows a Sword In The Stone, an ascending staircase, and a series of incredible pieces of art, set in stone.

Vault 3 pics.jpg

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The climb up to the base underneath the vault has been set with anchors in a semi safe manner, but there is still an amazing amount of dangerous rock in the way.

A Video of the approach has been made.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the Beginning

France:

1590's - King Henry's men uncover a major vault under the Rennes Le Chateau church that was named after Mary Magdalene.

They rush to call Champlain back to his command of a "Special Mission" as shown in his memoirs.

This mission is led with Champlain as the captain of an International fleet that included both Portugese and Spanish navigators, along with Italian Cartographers, and the English Lord Francis Bacon ..... to chart the areas that the Spanish had found around a location they called Tanto Montana...a mountain rich in Gold and Silver.

0925151546.jpg

0925151532.jpg

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Along the way they crafted a series of traps, deceptions, and even left the answer right in front the men of old the whole time, encrypted in tales of Biblical Parables, and Texts that were passed around as common knowledge among the men through Masonic Rite.

Around the time of the Great Rebellion, after a hundred years had passed after the treasure was hidden away in the mountains of Vermont, there were a couple of reports of men seeing Green Lanterns on Oak Island in Nova Scotia. These were the Masons of George Washington's group of Sons of Liberty, men that were known to be a part of the original group from the Green Dragon Pub.

This began an adventure that led to many subsequent explorers' deaths, pursuing the hopes of a buried treasure withing the fabled Money Pit.

From the depth of about 90' below ground this stone was unearthed......remaining unsolved for over 150 years.

Cipher_Stone_Replica Deciphered.jpg

I am the first to be able to find the answers to the meaning of the ciphers as it related to movements off the island, and have been able to show that 4 main ciphers are encoded with the single set of symbols

The direction off the island shows that there are more clues to be found that lead you to Vermont, including one carving that matches the coastline of Burlington, highlighting the locations of these majestic sets of carved mosaics.....all leading to the vault

YarmouthIntervale.jpg

sheep.dog

May 30, 2017
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff!
As a climber, treasure seeker and Vermonter you definitely got my attention

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff!
As a climber, treasure seeker and Vermonter you definitely got my attention

Sorry I have been away

The Archaeologist from the state is coming with to document the sites one at a time...

I will be going to decipher some things for him and show relation to the original navigation through the area, and the trails that the left behind.

There are also other locations that I have discovered that may be involved, but are kind of wrapped in their own mystery....

Will update here after going this next month with info.

Rick Dangerous

Sep 12, 2018
St. Albans, VT
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! I recognized Mallets Bay in the aerial shot right away. Will keep an eye on this thread for sure.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the lakefront area from one of four sites in the series

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Very interesting. A few questions:

1. If indeed those lines in the video are manmade and not a natural phenomenon, how long would it have taken to inscribe so many of them? And what was their purpose?
2. Have you been able to find a picture, drawing, photograph, or even a detailed description of the stone tablet that predates 1949?
3. Your translation of the cipher appears to use different letters assigned to the same symbol in some cases. How exactly does your cipher work?
4. What was in the vault?

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting. A few questions:

1. If indeed those lines in the video are manmade and not a natural phenomenon, how long would it have taken to inscribe so many of them? And what was their purpose?
2. Have you been able to find a picture, drawing, photograph, or even a detailed description of the stone tablet that predates 1949?
3. Your translation of the cipher appears to use different letters assigned to the same symbol in some cases. How exactly does your cipher work?
4. What was in the vault?

1) The rock is fairly soft sandstone limestone mix....so I would say it took a while. I would assume that only the straight lines were made with others being there before as natural features. One lady that was walking there claimed that she had always suspected that the lines were too straight and were carved for some reason. The Archy was having a good time too as I was showing him the arrays. He could tell which was chipped and which was natural so it was interesting seeing him confirm my findings. They are maps with embedded symbols that stand out when closer to them, and one is a Rose with the letters RC added at the bottom.

2) There are a ton of articles, and other facts found online about it dating to a time when the university professor was shown it and worked on the simple letter substitutions with one null. After that the other reference was the fact that it was demonstrated that the cipher could ALSO be broken using a Wheel Cipher tool, and was in Portuguese. The resulting misspellings and missing letters in that translation formed the extra phrase, AN OCEAN QUAGMIRE

3) The Keystone topside dhad the letters H+O on the face. The book of Revelations spoke of the Behemoth that was brought up from the Bottomless Pit. Assuming this was from Bacon and being symbolic of the Pit, the story switches over to a Golden Angel with a key descending from heaven, and the name of the Angel was the Alpha and Omega, or the beginning and end of the Keyword. You were given a Key, the first and last letters of the Keyword, HALLADO, meaning found or discovered, and the rest was deemed to be attributed to recognizing the likeness of each letter as it related to the appearance of the symbol, forming a phrase in Spanish.

This made one cipher in English with one null, one in Portugese with a secondary phrase in English, one in Spanish, and a final cipher was compiled using the linear composition of the marks as if they were used to draw the image of a rose compass.

There is another alternate cipher that is derived when using the ciphertext against the key of Mary Queen of Scots' cipherkey that got her arrested and executed. This one sounds like this "FALSE FIB NOT FINISHED, NOT GOOD" "O BOY O BOY, I AM A 100 SABATICALS"....I have to check my notes but will publish a complete breakdown one day soon.

Still looking for funding to get a team into the Vault safely...there are death heads all along the trail.....but the only thing left inside is the altar that was made at the back of the cave is a box of tissues that I left for the Lagina Boys when they try to go there......lol

There is also a warning in the Gold Bug about the cave inside....and a few marks that show you are onto the right historical trail found in the book's drawings.

The Gold Bug.jpg

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why I suspect the Vault is empty is that the Freemasons cast the Liberty Bell with the phrase Pass and Stow on the top with a trail that leads there.

The other clue would be the presence of the art in the Gold Bug from Poe's tales....the fact that the artist had to be standing along the trail where I snapped the photo.

The final evidence is the painting by Paul Cezanne who documented the capstone, and set the rifles to the side forming the triangle, as a symbol that the vault is guarded by the Battalion from the days of the Green Mtn Boys of Ethan and Ira Allen.

Paul Cezanne Notch Pyramid.jpg

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0809161045a.jpg

Obviously these slab carvings were made to hint at a person looking up to a shape that seemed like the image there, with a stain in the center even for the entrance.

These are some of the most vivid pictographs on earth and were made by French Romantic Artists that journeyed here to make the trail of clues for their entourage to leave behind in mystery

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Priest Cross Shadow Map.png

So this is the fabled Black Pope......a shadow of a carving...a mapped out overlay with the slots representing the Lake and the cross at the mountain pass where it laid out as a directional tool. All symbolic...a symbol of direction.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last Supper.jpg

Gots me a little Last Supper goin on here....

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ark Photo.jpg

Add one cup of the Ark of the Covenant and bake for hours, basting along the waterfront.....this stone gets real hot all day in the sun.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0602161553.jpg

Some Hooked X on top for good measure

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Rocks Star Closeup 2.jpg

Got the Jacobites rolling some serious symmetry on the beachfront....a tootsie roll for dessert

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vault Detail.jpg

One small cutout about the size of your hand was so ornate in a fine form that it revealed the image of the cliff face, some climbers, and their cave entrance to the vault inside with an altar on it.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WaterfrontHeartstoneVectorLayout.jpg

This was a vectored image that was found to conceal the tree of life interwoven into it as well as showing a keystone shape at the top, a heartstone, and a similarity to the Coumesorde Stone near Rennes Le Chateau from where the legend originated from.

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Donahue Sea Caves 3.jpg

The King's silhouette and the image of the pawn in the cave opening are seen here......a massive scale

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread