Having no luck
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Bob

Sep 2011
    Chesapeake va
    Minelab
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Having no luck

Have a Teso water detector and bounty hunter, I just can't seem to find anything of good value like everyone else. Am I doing something wrong? Dig all signals but not much else than clad. Any good leads anyone wants to share?

us
    Living the WP

Apr 2006
    Chesterfield, Va.
    Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
    2223 times

Re: Having no luck

Quote Originally Posted by mudpit
    Have a Teso water detector and bounty hunter, I just can't seem to find anything of good value like everyone else. Am I doing something wrong? Dig all signals but not much else than clad. Any good leads anyone wants to share?
    I have been on this site for about 7 years and did not know this was here!lolol

Where are you mud (Va I assume)? central, south, north? Near the beach? How long have you been detecting?

I have never tried either detector you have but there is a metal detector forum that you can ask questions about your detectors. And nobody will laugh at you for a question.
    Thomas Paine-
    "Government even in its best state is but a necessary evil," Paine wrote, and "in its worst state an intolerable one." Like many Americans today, Paine believed that government added insult to injury by using tax dollars in ways that were actually harmful to the public. "When we suffer," wrote Paine, "or are exposed to the same miseries by a government which we might expect in a country without government, our calamities are heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." To Paine, "securing freedom and property to all men, and, above all things, freedom of religion," were the only legitimate functions of government. Americans generally agreed, and went to war to achieve this vision.
    http://mises.org/freemarket_detail.aspx?control=233

"People whose lives are barren and insecure seem to show a greater willingness to obey than people who are self-sufficient and self-confident. To the frustrated, freedom from responsibility is more attractive than freedom from restraint. They are eager to barter their independence for relief of the burdens of willing, deciding and being responsible for inevitable failure. They willingly abdicate the directing of their lives to those who want to plan, command and shoulder all responsibility." ~Eric Hoffer “The True Believer”

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

us
    Bob

Sep 2011
    Chesapeake va
    Minelab

Re: Having no luck

chesapeake

Sponsored Links