LadyDragonWolf

May 31, 2007
Bremerton, WA

ozbach

Nov 16, 2009
Olympia Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac/ xp Deus?/equinox 800
It has been raining sideways here in Olympia all day!....and I always hate it when I get cold...cuz then I usually have to pee too :dontknow:

OP
OP
LadyDragonWolf

LadyDragonWolf

May 31, 2007
Bremerton, WA
:D My text message ringtone is Ollie from family guy shouting "it's rainin' sideways"
I have that alert because it's washington and it's ALWAYS raining sideways!

What's bad is when the park you are at shuts the bathrooms down and you've had to pee for an hour but were distracted by beeping...

If the rain ever lets up we might hit the other side of that beach. Right now I'm waiting for one of these trees to fall on the house...

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi from Vancouver, good finds!!! Good thing about being a guy We just look around and find a secluded space!!! Damn park departments The ones here supply Honey hut, If I need to sit I'm heading for the truck and Home!!! HH Chug

OP
OP
LadyDragonWolf

LadyDragonWolf

May 31, 2007
Bremerton, WA
This is precisely why I will never go camping unless the campground has a bathroom nearby... Not that I've ever really been camping... Want to... Was gonna... But plans fell through :'(

treasurebum

Greenie
Mar 27, 2011
Vancouver (Hazel Dell) Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab on the dirt and in the water
LadyDragonWolf said:
Spent about an hour. Found 7 pennies (only 2 copper and pretty well corroded), and a bunch of rusted out junk. Half the pennies were found without the detector as they were sitting right on the ground. Only really scoured one half of the beach and the tide wasn't very low. Had to stop because it was getting late, cold, and we had to pee.

That's awesome LupusDraconis, at least you got out and tried. Just getting back to the PNW over the past year, finding my roots again and have just discovered seven months ago, what a great hobby Metal Detecting is. Couldn't help but notice, you seem to have a bit of a red theme going on. Guessing you might stand out in a crowd of Detectorist. HH :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread