zman365

Greenie
Mar 27, 2011
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
White's V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've been hunting here in Bremerton for about the past month with mixed results. The ground has been really dry so it's tough to get good signals, so at this point I am enjoying the wet weather.

No significant finds, but I have pulled in a few really nice tokens and some OK coins including a 1918S penny. Her is a shot of todays curbing adventure.

Attachments

• pennies2.jpg
    pennies2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 673

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My old stomping grounds ............keep it up you'll find the good stuff out there :icon_thumleft: you need to try out the old ball field in westpark ....day time only tho .

alma125836

Tenderfoot
Apr 23, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello would u be willing to try and help me find some jewelry...its a 200 dollar cash reward if found please reply back to my email if interested its [email protected]

Chimacum87

May 27, 2012
From WA now missing Scotland
Detector(s) used
Deus lite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi i am new here and was wondering what curbing was? I live out in chimacum but lived in bremerton
For a while so i know the area well? Where can you go there i figured it was all developed?

OP
OP
zman365

zman365

Greenie
Mar 27, 2011
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
White's V3I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Curbing in Bremerton

Hi i am new here and was wondering what curbing was? I live out in chimacum but lived in bremerton
For a while so i know the area well? Where can you go there i figured it was all developed?
<P>
<h3>Curbing, as it's called is hunting the strip of land between the street and sidewalk.</h3>

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread