Todays finds

middendigger

Greenie
Mar 10, 2009
Today's finds

Hunted for a few hours today and came up with some good results. Pictures are a 1873 Indian head, suspender piece, button, hinge and some pieces of a crock pot.

DSCF1856.JPG

DSCF1861.JPG

DSCF1866.JPG

DSCF1868.JPG

bigpapa53023

Aug 12, 2006
mount calvary, wi
Detector(s) used
DFX
Re: Today's finds

Its about time you get out and do something ;D. Nice finds. Its supposed to be nice this weekend unfortunately I have drill.
later

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star

WTG, I gotta get out before the rain hits here as they are calling for it for the next Four days :( Hope I can get on here and make a few posts before then

HH
Slipperyjack47

OP
OP
M

middendigger

Greenie
Mar 10, 2009

Slipperyjack47 said:
WTG, I gotta get out before the rain hits here as they are calling for it for the next Four days :( Hope I can get on here and make a few posts before then

Good luck! I think I might have a solution for the rainy weather. I'm looking to get a minelab excalibur II 1000^3 here in a bit.

HH
Slipperyjack47

OP
OP
M

middendigger

Greenie
Mar 10, 2009

bigpapa53023 said:
Its about time you get out and do something ;D. Nice finds. Its supposed to be nice this weekend unfortunately I have drill.
later

Did you see what the soil did to that indian head compared to the one you pulled out of the field at rahmers? Going to Idaho next month to hunt up in the cabinet mountain range want to come?

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What is it? That shinny silver thingy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread