First find of 2009

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my Ace 250 out the other day Friday 4/24 First time this year. Went to a park not to far from the house and got some nice hits. Turned it on and bang found a nice dime. Was only going to stay out one hour ( told the wife that) ended up about 2 hours. It was the day it hit 80F . Sure felt good to get the Ace 250 back in the swing of things. Here is a pic of the find from 4/24 Shane

Attachments

• First find of 2009 in Milwaukee.jpg
    First find of 2009 in Milwaukee.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 550

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad for 2 hrs. of digging time. I spent all weekend working on the brakes on my truck; a U-Joint was bad to.
Cleaned up the shop and took a nap. It has been raining Cats and Dogs all week end. Good digging next week.

OP
OP
shane41

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bumpstick said:
Not bad for 2 hrs. of digging time. I spent all weekend working on the brakes on my truck; a U-Joint was bad to.
Cleaned up the shop and took a nap. It has been raining Cats and Dogs all week end. Good digging next week.
Same here rain rain and more rain all weekend. Gave me some time to work on our kitchen we are remodeling. ( but rather been out MD ing LOL) Have a good week Shane

Gettintoknowsomethin

Feb 15, 2009
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
WOW! GREAT FINDS! I went out yesterday with my expencive detector (you can see the model I own on my icon) and found 7 cents in the park! A good day for me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread