OP
OP
skispeed69

skispeed69

Apr 2, 2007
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will scan down to about 7 feet, should be more than enough to find pits, cellar holes and such.

skywalker827

Apr 17, 2014
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need a strong back with a shovel; I'm your guy. I work for the kenosha water utility so I know my way a round a trench! lol

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need a strong back with a shovel; I'm your guy. I work for the kenosha water utility so I know my way a round a trench! lol

There's your man!

You wanna move to Madison?

Seriously, get a Sanford map of Racine and see where that leads. I'd suspect that most of your sites are paved over/buildings now, but with this tool, you're not stuck there. Almost anywhere you can find a habitation, you're in business.

Some people bought more bottles than others, but I don't know if there's a rule of thumb for that. My experience with picking farm dumps leads me to conclude that it's a quirk that some people have over others with no easy way to determine.

I looked into buying a unit at one time for utility location, but concluded that I couldn't make it pay for itself.

I would like it if you kept us posted with your finds; sounds like fun!

skywalker827

Apr 17, 2014
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I googled Sanford maps and Sanborn fire maps seems to be what comes up? You wouldn't have a web link would ya.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread