All Treasure Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK, you KNOW your machine after three-years, so that leaves LOCATION!

You need to learn how to RESEARCH a new area to hunt. If you are hunting places that have been constantly hit by new detectorists over and over since 1977, all you'll find is scraps and new drops. You also need to hit PRIVATE PROPERTIES by getting permission from the owners - which means you need to ASK them.

The sweet finds are there, you just have to work your brain as hard as you do that AT Pro. :occasion14:

OP
OP
S

Scutterfuzz

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2014
Detector(s) used
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what my gut has been telling me. Considering all my silver has come from private property. Thanks for the reply! Good luck and thanks again!

opee

Oct 26, 2009
hales corners. wi
Detector(s) used
BH and AT max
Keep at it you will find it when you get over it. Try to ground balance it more. Then adjust it down 3 or 4 points.

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Racine, is hard hit by lots of detector hunters. If you drive around in warm weather they are all over the place, so finding anything old is very hard...

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Novice to gold coin on Amazon books kindle version $3.99 All Wisconsin hunting, I have a gold coin in the best of tnet on this site. Lots to be found in your state.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Course if you don't want to spend money than jump any sidewalk or yard demo sites before someone else. How to find them and how to get the permission well that is all you know where.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Racine, is hard hit by lots of detector hunters. If you drive around in warm weather they are all over the place, so finding anything old is very hard...

That was true where I lived, they would come from miles around like buzzards on the demo/construction sites. I hunted night and cleaned up pretty good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread