Fisher CZ70 parts help, I broke my handle!!!!!

outtair

Aug 14, 2008
Spanish Fort, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-70, Tesoro Cibola
---Guys, need a little help. I was detecting today in a real nasty wooded area and guess what I busted my butt. I fell forward hard and fast hitting the ground with hand still on my detector and my shovel. After I got my bidy pieces together I noticed I broke my plastic handle which attaches the control box to the upper shaft. I called Fisher and the girl who handles parts is off, called Kelly's and could not find the part. I do not have a schematic to ask for the part by number. Does anybody have a schematic and where can I purchase.
Thanks,
Tim

gmanlight

Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works
Hello Outtair i read your post but was weighting for shipping invoice from Fisher Labs

I did the same as you i took a cartoon type dive on some ice up here if somebody

had a camera it would be a money maker Anyway i call Fisher last Friday parts were

shipped next day Pistol handel left 2036237000

Pistol handel right 2036238000 7.20 for both but 30.00 min on FISHER orders

good luck Mike G

OP
OP
O

outtair

Aug 14, 2008
Spanish Fort, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-70, Tesoro Cibola
Mike,
Thanks for the reply. A girl called from Fisher today and I hope she understood what I needed. Did not offer a schematic but seemed to have some technical knowledge. While I waited I super glued the handle together and will use until it breaks. It seems I do a big fall about every 18 months. It is amazing when you are hitting the ground you still hold on to the metal detector in one hand and shovel in the other. It is hard on the fingers, broke fingers both times.
Tim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread