Got An F2 coming tomorrow

GRAMPS44

Tenderfoot
Mar 31, 2009
I haven't been out detecting in a couple of years and thought this was the one. Got awful tired of the Cabin Fever thing this winter. I have a CZ-6a and the wifes CZ-5 and thought I would try something new this year that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I've only had Fishers and a GTX Grand Master Hunter. The F2 has had some pretty decent reviews, so thought I'd go with that. Got one of those packages with the xtra coils and pinpointer. If it flys, I'll maybe sell the CZ-5.

The weather has finally started to break a little here in N. Illinois. No more snow in the forecast, so ready to go do some swingin!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Isn't that kind of a step down from a CZ-5 except in battery use and weight?

In any case, enjoy!

Good hunting.

JG

Nov 15, 2006
Very good Gramps!

looking forward to you finds and experiences and insights.

Pretty sweet package for the price, and no slouch from what I've heard.

great hobby for a little exercise and fresh air.

happy hunting

JG

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
GRAMPS44 said:
I haven't been out detecting in a couple of years and thought this was the one. Got awful tired of the Cabin Fever thing this winter. I have a CZ-6a and the wifes CZ-5 and thought I would try something new this year that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I've only had Fishers and a GTX Grand Master Hunter. The F2 has had some pretty decent reviews, so thought I'd go with that. Got one of those packages with the xtra coils and pinpointer. If it flys, I'll maybe sell the CZ-5.

The weather has finally started to break a little here in N. Illinois. No more snow in the forecast, so ready to go do some swingin!

The F2 is a fun machine...I have a blast with mine! You will love it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions