F75 cursed

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
I bought the F75 and I love it, about two months ago the monitor broke away from the handle. . The wire is still attached and works perfectly fine. I just spent alot of money and I need to get it fixed. Can anybody give me the information on the Fisher so I can send it in to get repaired. I still go out but time is limited due to worrying about permanently damaging it.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The manual should have information on where to send it for repairs if needed and it definitely sounds like you need it. The Fisher website should also have information.

One thing to take note on, Never send anything out or expect it back near Christmas when UPS is going to deliver things. They get very rushed this time of year and many times things get delivered to the wrong address and no signature is taken. Even if they get the wrong signature, their claims say someone in your household signed for it and fileing a claim takes forever.

vayank54

Silver Member
Oct 11, 2009
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola
You should check their website. They may have an authorized dealer near you who services detectors. I've never dealt with Fisher so am not sure how they work. I hope they are able to get it fixed quickly.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dang, I am pretty rough with mine... I just examined mine....I wonder how long the plastic mounting bracket will last.

OP
OP
B

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
Just talked with Fisher and they are going to have me send it in. YOu would think as much as we pay for our detectors they would be a little more sturdy.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I agree, these puppies cost.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Let us know when you get the repaired model back and if they used the same apparatus or changed it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread