fisher 1200-x series frequency box ????????

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
i picked this up. its a fisher 1200-x freq. box. has a short cable out one end i assume goes to machine. and the coil wire from machine to other end. it then clips to the lower rod. what all does it fit and how does it work? thanks. pappygol

Attachments

• 000_0003.JPG
    000_0003.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 491

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I never saw one my only guess would be that it would hook up between the coil and controll box .........Like a meter on a sovereign or like a inline probe ............ But what it would do i change the Freqency of the detector when you get some out side interference............

OP
OP
PAPPYGOL

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
hi keppy. thats what i think. i have researched it but found nothing. kinda neet though. pap

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its made more or less for if you are hunting near someone running the same machine to avoid cross talk between the 2 detectors, i'd would imagine it fit 1225x to 1270 minus the 65 and 60 i think? i had a couple of inline probes there for a while same idea as to hook up as that

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry for the misimformation on that i figuired it would be for the same line of machines, i stand corrected, and thank you.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably a good accessory for competition hunting. At some of the competition hunts around the country I've seen up to 300 detectorists hunting in a confined area. When you have Whites, Tesoros, Minelabs, Garretts, Fishers, and Bounty Hunter Machines all being swung in a confined area all kind of interference will happen. The user of this device can change frequencies when another machine gets too close.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE LAST THREE POSTS HAVE ALL GOT PART OF THE ANSWER, AND I CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS.
I BOUGHT MY FIRST MD FROM MY BEST FRIEND WHEN HE UPGRADED FROM THE FISHER 1210X,
(NOW MINE.... STILL.) HE HAD THAT SAME ADAPTER ON HIS 1220X. WE WOULD WORK THE SAME SITES WEARING HEADPHONES AND WHEN HE WANTED MY ATTENTION, HE WOULD FLIP THE SWITCH AND POINT HIS AT ME. IT WOULD BLOW MY EARDRUMS OUT. WITHOUT THAT SWITCH BOX WE WOULD HAVE TO STAY ABOUT 100 FEET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. AT LEAST IT WAS ABOUT THAT DISTANCE THAT HE COULD NO LONGER HIT ME.

SO IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THE LISTED MODELS AND ANTISIPATE WORKING AROUND ANY OTHERS YOU MIGHT JUST NEED IT. THE OLD SCHOOL MACHINES WERE MADE TO LAST.
I STILL HAVE MINE AND USE IT REGULARLY AND IT STILL PICKS UP DEEP AND SMALL TARGETS.

HAPPY HUNTING
PROSPECTORMIKEL
:coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread