Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2008
    niles ohio
    grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
    1 times

fisher 1200-x series frequency box ????????

i picked this up. its a fisher 1200-x freq. box. has a short cable out one end i assume goes to machine. and the coil wire from machine to other end. it then clips to the lower rod. what all does it fit and how does it work? thanks. pappygol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000_0003.JPG 
Views:	423 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	497477  

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
    2655 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

Re: fisher 1200-x series frequency box ????????

I never saw one my only guess would be that it would hook up between the coil and controll box .........Like a meter on a sovereign or like a inline probe ............ But what it would do i change the Freqency of the detector when you get some out side interference............
    ".. Let no one know what , when , or where ..'

us
    May 2008
    niles ohio
    grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.
    1 times

hi keppy. thats what i think. i have researched it but found nothing. kinda neet though. pap

Charter Member
    us
    vaquero44 Brandon Moore

Dec 2009
    Maine
    Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
    323 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

its made more or less for if you are hunting near someone running the same machine to avoid cross talk between the 2 detectors, i'd would imagine it fit 1225x to 1270 minus the 65 and 60 i think? i had a couple of inline probes there for a while same idea as to hook up as that
    always on the quest of finding the machine that fits me!

LRL fraud debunked

Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    408 times
    Underground detection

It's for the early 1980's 1260 and 1220 models. Won't work on later models.

--Dave J.

Charter Member
    us
    vaquero44 Brandon Moore

Dec 2009
    Maine
    Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
    323 times

sorry for the misimformation on that i figuired it would be for the same line of machines, i stand corrected, and thank you.
    always on the quest of finding the machine that fits me!

us
    Stuck Behind the Iron Curtain in Occupied Soviet California..:(

Nov 2006
    In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern California
    Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. , , Garrett Pro Pointer
    3813 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Probably a good accessory for competition hunting. At some of the competition hunts around the country I've seen up to 300 detectorists hunting in a confined area. When you have Whites, Tesoros, Minelabs, Garretts, Fishers, and Bounty Hunter Machines all being swung in a confined area all kind of interference will happen. The user of this device can change frequencies when another machine gets too close.
    Hunting San Francisco Bay Area since 1985

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    8466 times

THE LAST THREE POSTS HAVE ALL GOT PART OF THE ANSWER, AND I CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS.
    I BOUGHT MY FIRST MD FROM MY BEST FRIEND WHEN HE UPGRADED FROM THE FISHER 1210X,
    (NOW MINE.... STILL.) HE HAD THAT SAME ADAPTER ON HIS 1220X. WE WOULD WORK THE SAME SITES WEARING HEADPHONES AND WHEN HE WANTED MY ATTENTION, HE WOULD FLIP THE SWITCH AND POINT HIS AT ME. IT WOULD BLOW MY EARDRUMS OUT. WITHOUT THAT SWITCH BOX WE WOULD HAVE TO STAY ABOUT 100 FEET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. AT LEAST IT WAS ABOUT THAT DISTANCE THAT HE COULD NO LONGER HIT ME.

SO IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THE LISTED MODELS AND ANTISIPATE WORKING AROUND ANY OTHERS YOU MIGHT JUST NEED IT. THE OLD SCHOOL MACHINES WERE MADE TO LAST.
    I STILL HAVE MINE AND USE IT REGULARLY AND IT STILL PICKS UP DEEP AND SMALL TARGETS.

HAPPY HUNTING
    PROSPECTORMIKEL

....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links