Fisher 1265X

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the chance to see the Fisher 1265X in use today and its a deep searching machine, most targets we found were more than ten inches deep or deeper. Lead was about eight inches down but sounded like it was at the surface, anyone looking at buying one of these machines-go for it, you won't be disappointed. The one thing i liked about the machine the most was the load sounds of targets being found and trash like pull tabs and nails had a broken beep. The pinpoint worked great, and gave a solid sound while over the targets..... :headbang:

CBAILEY

Dec 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer se, whites prizm v, whites classic ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got one a week ago and don't really know how deep it can go but for a 20 to 26 year old machine it works real well. Haven't got to use too much yet , gonna try out tomorrow for a few hours. Some say it is comparable to an F5. never used F5 before but I have used the omega 8000 and the 1265 i would say is comparable. Just no 80000 tones. Craig

CBAILEY

Dec 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer se, whites prizm v, whites classic ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found a 1944 merc a wheat penny and an old old dog tag(thick style) today with the 1265 at a base ball field that I have pounded with the etrac. the old fisher can still kick butt. Going Monday to an old school, will see if the 1265 can get some more silver. Craig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions