Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Thread: 1210-x

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    May 2008
    lakelinden mi
    MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
    313 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

1210-x

how does the 1210-x fair to it's brother 1235-x there both one knob instruments right.

are they the same year

same power

whats is the different

can the coil be switched or is it hard wired.

I want to add a fisher to my arsenal and I have some friends coming up this summer that want to hunt.

next will be the famous Tesoro brand all be adding to my collection

thanks for all the reply if there is any.

...liftloop.......................
    I hate to discriminate but some times you have too!

Charter Member
    us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them.
    1927 times

Re: 1210-x

The 1210 is a simple one knob while the advanced 1235 is like 3 knobs and way deeper. Zero motion pinpoint too. Can be hip mounted also as the cable is longer. I like it.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

LRL fraud debunked

Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    224 times
    Underground detection

1210 and 1235 are completely different platforms. 1210 strictly entry level. 1235, medium performance for its time and it still has a fan club who like its simplicity, quick response, and frequency shifting capability. I designed the 1235 specifically for competition hunting but for some reason marketing dept. never emphasized that angle.

--Dave J.

us
    May 2008
    lakelinden mi
    MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
    313 times

Thanks sand man can all ways count on you for a link or picture,and thanks to you too wolf. If I can get it cheap enough all get it.to lend out to others.or may be even give a way to a first timer...p.s love this forum thank for the help.

.................................................. ...............................................lif tloop...................................
    I hate to discriminate but some times you have too!

Sponsors