Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TELL ME MORE STEVE!!!!!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That things looking very nice

Newfiehunter

Oct 20, 2007
Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Currently own: Fisher CZ5, Eurotek Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cortes, Vibraprobe 560, Vibradetector 720, Garrett ProPointer. Makro Pinpoiinter Used: Whites Liberty2, Garrett Freedom3, Garrett GTA 1
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those new Fisher detectors look very interesting indeed! Can't wait to see more on this! Thanks for posting!

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't wait to put my order in for it! (I think I'll hold off on the pink camo to start with though)

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's at trade shows and no info on it? C'mon Really?

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
Mike Scott, (works for Fisher), just mentioned on another forum they had them ready for the big show in Europe so they showed them there.
Could he do a little more typing and mention some of the features of these new models...sure, but he didn't.
All he said was "More soon."
Games...always games to be played.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike Scott, (works for Fisher), just mentioned on another forum they had them ready for the big show in Europe so they showed them there. Could he do a little more typing and mention some of the features of these new models...sure, but he didn't. All he said was "More soon." Games...always games to be played.
Yes Mike did not say anything here about the F19 and did not say much on the other forum….. And woof! aka Dave never said a word about it ??

Last edited:
OP
OP
Steve Herschbach

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, if all there is to get people going is speculation then let them speculate. Reality is probably boring. I put my money on Gold Bug Pro with new decals and stock with 10" elliptical coil. But that would be nice as I do think it is the best coil for the detector and right now only way to get it is as an accessory item or part of a dual coil package. So now you can finally get a Gold Bug Pro with the coil that should have been on it from day one. And a new name so sellers do not have to explain to relic hunters why they might be interested in a prospecting detector. Wave the magic marketing wand and now it is a relic detector.

Pure guess on my part - I have no insider information on this unit. But if I am right it will be funny as in my role as a gold prospector I will end up recommending people buy the relic detector instead of the gold detector. Unless they finally offer the Gold Bug Pro with 10" elliptical without forcing the purchase of a dual coil package.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ryaan21

Apr 17, 2007
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know nothing of it, but I am willing to guess it will be a high frequency unit like so many other machines being released as of late. 15+ khz probably. Hope not, but I would be willing to bet on it haha.

OP
OP
Steve Herschbach

Steve Herschbach

Apr 1, 2005
Nevada
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, Fisher must be setting a record for showing a detector and then saying nothing about it!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't wait not to buy one!

foiled_again

Jan 29, 2013
DFW area, TX
Detector(s) used
CZ7a, Compadre (wader mod), Land Ranger Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It doesn't sound like what I'm looking for either. I wanted a red one with flames coming out of the chassis.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First texas instrument you did it again

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wait not to buy one!
At least they will actually come out with the NEW detector instead of asking customers to name it and no other info for a year. Fisher has awesome performing machines that have great advancements in technology. It's a computer software thing, so it may be over your head, lol.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At least they will actually come out with the NEW detector instead of asking customers to name it and no other info for a year. Fisher has awesome performing machines that have great advancements in technology. It's a computer software thing, so it may be over your head, lol.

Gosh Scott, why do you have such a woodie for me and Tesoro? You insult me every chance you get like a Third-grade bully. Did I date and dump your Mom or something? Did someone from Tesoro beat you up outside a Prescott bar on Whiskey Row? What up little man?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread