finally & then

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was nice I finally finally got to try out the f75ltd, only got to for about an hour goin threw various settings I like it alot,the weight feels great (11") I went to a spot where I bring most machines for there first test runs & I did find some clad & square nails pretty impressive machine. I did notice it loves to pic up EMI from the telephone wires it goes pretty crazy,but ill deal with that I think its gonna be a great machine. Look outside today ooookkk now its snowing out & icy as heck grrrrr

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you had a little fun yesterday, Chris! :thumbsup:

On the weather front - it was sloppy and muddy Tuesday, followed by rain yesterday and now snow and frozen ground again here in PA.... yuck! It really can't last that much longer, can it??

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes definetly had a little fun yesterday, I think this f75ltd is gonna prove itself to be a great machine, sounds like a mirror image of weather up hear is down where u are, I hope it ends man really seems like a big tease yesterday now lol. I'll talk to ya buddy

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We got 8-10 inched more snow, yesterday, and temp,zero this morning, about 2 feet of snow on the ground!! I am sick it

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa man that's a lot for march wow keep that stuff over there lol

AQUA

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2013
Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 / TESORO SAND SHARK / CZ 21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was nice I finally finally got to try out the f75ltd, only got to for about an hour goin threw various settings I like it alot,the weight feels great (11") I went to a spot where I bring most machines for there first test runs & I did find some clad & square nails pretty impressive machine. I did notice it loves to pic up EMI from the telephone wires it goes pretty crazy,but ill deal with that I think its gonna be a great machine. Look outside today ooookkk now its snowing out & icy as heck grrrrr

I got the F75se ...if you have any questions on it I would gladly help if I can... I love the machine.

Also lots yet for me to learn on it.... got about 80+ days on it so far...if not more.

Best of luck to you.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I'm adapting pretty fast given my experience with the,v3i,deus xp 705 & couple others so I'm getting to know what its doin been reading a lot on it I feel like I could make one lol

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't fell bad people the frost went 6 or more feet this year
pop-ed water lines though out the county
i don't think the ground a round here is ever going to soften up enough to dig
going have to preheat before you dig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions