Feb 14, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After 4 hunts this year, I'm sending ole Delilah back in to get fixed, it's not IDing properly and the depth has been horrible. I'm mad because I've contacted fisher labs 4 times with no response. I'm ordering an f5 or at pro tomorrow so I'm excited about that, I just wish I had a detector because on Wednesday it warms up into the 50s! The f2 is a great machine, but it just doesn't meet my needs. GL+HH

Attachments

• image-1324146470.jpg
    image-1324146470.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 163

WhatTheBeep

Apr 9, 2013
Northeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, F70, F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Before you send it in, try this. While powering it on, hold the power button for 10 seconds or more to reset the machine. You won't get any audio or visual indications that it's been reset, but it has. This isn't in the owner's manual but is good for correcting freaky F2 behavior and should be done any time you change coils on the F2 as well. I learned this information elsewhere, but it's worth a try. Good luck!

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before you send it in, try this. While powering it on, hold the power button for 10 seconds or more to reset the machine. You won't get any audio or visual indications that it's been reset, but it has. This isn't in the owner's manual but is good for correcting freaky F2 behavior and should be done any time you change coils on the F2 as well. I learned this information elsewhere, but it's worth a try. Good luck!
Wow! Never knew that! Definitely not in the user's manual!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread