steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol

No, it isn't released yet, none have been sold. Mid June I think is the latest estimated time of release. Dealers just got their announcements a few days ago.

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
lol

No, it isn't released yet, none have been sold. Mid June I think is the latest estimated time of release. Dealers just got their announcements a few days ago.
You see you can not believe every thing you read …. Or what ones say on these treasure webs sites … I seen that statement on a couple of other treasure sites… Dealers are sold out of the F19..

Last edited:

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be betting u might after using the 75 might just want only ur 70 & 75 might get rid of the gb once you see the power of the 75 & what it can actually do

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be betting u might after using the 75 might just want only ur 70 & 75 might get rid of the gb once you see the power of the 75 & what it can actually do

I was disappointed with the GoldbugPro. I had decided after reading everything, it would be better for gold than the F70, a step up, 13khz vs 19khz. I wasted that wad of money....

The F70 does "rings" around the GBP, I've tested gold coins and gold jewelry.

With that said, maybe the GBP is better on itty bitty gold nuggets....

But this F19 claim, best relic detector ever?

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice.........ain't gonna happen.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm telling ya redo all ur tests but with ur new one, it blew me away with the smallest of items it pics & stuff my others didn't to me its top notch & far above machines costing a grand over it or just about, I still just cant get over it to cuz I knew how to use my others & the ltd I just said screw it & took it there, I took right to the machine like a fish in water, picked out my first merc of the year & a sterling ring among other things

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the F75 to the garden for a few minutes, it has the same problem as the F70.

If you have a Garrett pinpointer, leave it in the car, the F70 and F75 knows you're carrying it. Seriously......

I put the detector down still on, picked up the pinpointer and dug up a piece of trash. Turned off the pinpointer and used it to fill the hole back in. As I was filling the hole back in, the detector was telling me all about it. The F75 was picking up the moving pinponter from 5-6 feet away, about the length of the machine. Yes, the pinpointer is off.

If you have an F70 or F75, where do you carry your pinpointer? The machine is too hot.

I think this is the source of my one way tones I've been getting at random driving me nuts, thinking the F70 is too chatty. May also be why a lot of people believe other detectors are more stable, but only because they aren't as hot as the F75.

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hang mine off my back in a thick leather bomb sheath, what are ur settings that its picking it up that far & off wow I'm gonna have to go out u made me do it & experiment with it

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hang mine off my back in a thick leather bomb sheath, what are ur settings that its picking it up that far & off wow I'm gonna have to go out u made me do it & experiment with it

About 4 1/2 feet. I put the detector outside on a table. All metal motion, 60% sensitivity.

Point the pinpointer at the coil, I was using the top of the coil. You can easily pick it up past the battery compartment. (the pinpointer is off)

Doesn't work as well if you orient the pinpointer in other positions.

Offhand, my guess is the pinpointer coil is resonant around the same frequency as the F75.

edit: looked at the Garrett manual, the pinpointer is 12khz, close enough. The Minelab is 13khz, the same as the F75.

This has been a useless bit of information no one wanted to learn this week......

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The older F75 doesnt seem to be effected as bad with the propointer. But when you turn the pp off you will get a chirp. I carry mine on a belt or in my back pocket. With the F75 my pp doesnt stay in the holster very long.

I could see me owning the nbew machine. I cant wait for the test results.

Last edited:

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The older F75 doesnt seem to be effected as bad with the propointer. But when you turn the pp off you will get a chirp. I carry mine on a belt or in my back pocket. With the F75 my pp doesnt stay in the holster very long.

I could see me owning the nbew machine. I cant wait for the test results.

My understanding of history is the F75 was built. Then they created the F70 at a lower price point. But they discovered the new "SL" mode in the F70 was much hotter than the F75; they screwed up. Now you see the F75 with "SL" mode added but it's renamed "BP" for boost process.

imho if people could test a new F75 against an F70, they would discover they're wasting a lot of money for a detector that is no deeper but has a few more gimmicks.

Alas, that is my opinion of the F19, it's a GoldbugPro with a few gimmicks added. If a boost mode is not included, I'm not paying $800 for a detector that can't equal an F70 in depth and finding gold jewelry or coins.

I currently have an F70, F75 LTD Black, and GoldbugPro.

I hope to be proven wrong and the F19 will equal the F70. But even at that, equality doesn't have me running to buy one.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions