Fisher f70

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Fisher F70 is a fine unit and that price is great.

OP
OP
justdon

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you.I have got to see the guy this evening to try it out.

WhatTheBeep

Apr 9, 2013
Northeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, F70, F2
Primary Interest:
Other
Another thing to consider is you could get a new one (with only one coil and no other accessories) through one of the sponsors for just a little over a hundred dollars more that comes with a 5 year warranty on it.

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another thing to consider is you could get a new one (with only one coil and no other accessories) through one of the sponsors for just a little over a hundred dollars more that comes with a 5 year warranty on it.

I gotta agree, for just a tick over a hundred more you are brand new with full warranty. At $400 maybe $420 I would consider the the used one. If funds are tight and you are at the max for budget, go for it, if not call a forum sponsor and go new.

That is just my opinion, others may vary.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they are right about that you can buy most new ones of a little more than some are asking for there used ones..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread