The F75 is back, but !!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

GroundSnooper

Mar 10, 2007
St. Paris, Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT, MXT, GMT. Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got it back yesterday, certainly a heck of a lot quieter, also seems to pin point better than before. They definitely did something with the coil because it had some sealant around the top back of the coil that I don't recall from before. Have not had a chance to really use it just went out in my yard, turned on boost and cranked the sensitivity. BIG difference in chatter than before. Hopefully I might get a chance to try it out this weekend.

GroundSnooper

Mar 10, 2007
St. Paris, Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT, MXT, GMT. Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a quick chance to take it out, had BP on and sensitivity cranked to 80 and was almost quiet as a mouse! It kills nickels, not sure why it is different but the first two coins it nailed were nickels. That is sweet!

goCARDSjim

Greenie
May 23, 2013
Edinburg, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I sure hope mine comes back soon and that I am as happy with it as everyone else seems to be. The chatter on the 75 before I sent it off was irritating. Every time it touched the ground it chattered loudly. My backup is an AT pro and since I haven't used it in over a year it is taking a bit of getting used to. My 75ltd has tripled (or better) the number of nickels I find. In my last three hunts I have found none with the AT pro.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are missing nickels you might be missing gold.....on the pro I look for those stable 50-51 signals. Ever goes 53 or more its not a nickel. I have probably found more nickels with pro than f75.

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be sending mine off shortly and hope for the results everyone is talking about.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My 2007 is back! Looks like they gave me a whole new grip and display unit! I see the trigger is a little shorter than the original.

EMI is definatly better - I can use it indoors at a sensitivity of 55 and never could at any level before without constant chatter. Oh, all kinds of processes and tones to play with!

Hope I won't have a problem that I didn't send my 6.5" Concentric coil in with it. My Sunray Probe seems to work fine so I'm not too worried.

Now if the ground would just thaw. And if it wasn't 17°F out it just might!

paul7194

Jul 23, 2010
I got a new F75 Ltd special edition Jan. 8 and it is the best Fisher I have ever owned and I have had several. It is fast quiet and deep :laughing7:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a new f75se with all of the upgrades.... its amazing...
Tip...watch the low tones. My friend and I took a larger 14 k woven bracelet... it hit a solid 16 every time in every direction... dig all solid tones where the vdi doesnt change...
We buried it and got the same numbers...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread