Shaft Q (rubber bushings)

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a CZ coming in this week and I can better tell. If it needs a rubber bushing, I probably will have a few laying around that will work with all the lower rods I have collected from other detectors. I will let you know if it needs one and if I have any that may do it.

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thx pointman, up early for a cup of coffee and read time before heading out to a CW site. Thx again for the reply.

Hookedondetecting

Jul 18, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro COMPADRE and Mohave
ORX and Deus II
Fisher F 75 LTD "2"
Minelab 600
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have two black ones on the coils for my F75.
I sent the coils in for the upgrade.
When the unit came back my two rods and the same two black bushings.
The new instruction book came in a plastic bag with only two bushings that are red. One for each coil.
So I think the one for each is all they provide now.

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In all the detectors I've had the lower shaft has had two rubber bushings where the coil is connected. On the 3D I got It only has one bushing...should there be a second on the other side??

If so where is the best place to get bushings from?

thx for any help

I just received my CZ today and yes there are two rubber washers on each side. There are two recesses in the lower rod on each side for them. PM me your address and I will send you two rubber washers that I have found laying around that will work for you. I don't need you to pay me.

OP
OP
3RINGER

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pointman, thank you for the generosity ...pm sent

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread