CTX3030 Stolen. thinking about F75ltd2

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will love it... I love mine... deep & quiet...

556baller

Sep 22, 2014
Oceanside, CA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My brother runs a F75LTD and it's impressive. Super fast recovery, awesome battery life, pretty intuitive interface...

OP
OP
D

dhearn

Jan 3, 2012
Sallisbury MD
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had quit a few detectors the CTX3030 was nice but not as fast as my Fisher F75ltd. I think im going back to that for land and prob get something just for the water and beach. I wonder how the new F75 will due in the wet sand at the beach now. has anyone heard

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had quit a few detectors the CTX3030 was nice but not as fast as my Fisher F75ltd. I think im going back to that for land and prob get something just for the water and beach. I wonder how the new F75 will due in the wet sand at the beach now. has anyone heard
The F75 is a great detector for land and dry sand, but it only being a single frequency machine it will not handle the wet saltwater sand. For that an Excal, CZ-21/20 or BHID unless you go with a PI like the Sand Shark.

TrinityBigfoot

Aug 20, 2012
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Gold Bug II, Whites TRX Pointpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew someone that switched from a Garrett 2500 to a F75. He was really frustrated with it. I believe it was erratic and had some EMI issues. That was a few years ago before the new F75. I would see if you can find someone with the detectors you are looking at and try them out...outside of the showroom. I have a V3i and I'm in Nor-Cal.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The F75 works at the beach, you just have to manually ground balance it to between 0-20. The fast grab won't ground balance to salt. Sorry to hear about your theft, call me and ill work with you to get you back into a machine.

Wayne

Www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions