Fisher F44 video review

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long is this delay going to be? Any news on a release date? I'm ready to try something new.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dealers should be getting them already I preorder ed the F44 June second and they said dealers should be soon and I should get mine within two weeks

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet.... I paid for mine in the middle of May from Bart... :)

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ordered mine from kellyco and that's what they've told me so who knows hopefully sooner than better

Ham

Apr 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm always leery of purchasing anything that's just been released. I usually wait 6-12 months to see if all the bugs have been worked out. Though the F44 appears to be an exciting detector i'll wait a bit & read about the experiences of others.

Last edited:

George (MN)

May 16, 2005
The delay is likely from a field tester noticing something not quite perfect. I'm going to wait for some meaningful reviews.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The week of the 22nd...

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, whenever it ships!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard the delay was from a packaging delay, not anything with the functionality of the detectors. They didn't have the fancy box ready, and someone in Marketing likely didn't want them shipping out in ugly brown cardboard boxes. :)

Warner

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am ready for it to get here. I bet it is going to be hot on coins. I have a sneaky feeling. I could care less about the box...A brown paper bag would be just fine...Lets get this show on the road!

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I am ready for it to get here. I bet it is going to be hot on coins. I have a sneaky feeling. I could care less about the box...A brown paper bag would be just fine...Lets get this show on the road!

Agreed!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My F44 shipped from Bart today! :) Bart at Big Boys Hobbies... best price... best customer service! Thanks Bart! You Rock!

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got mine today. I have a lot to learn! Due to my lack of experience (as in, almost NONE), it would be pointless for me to comment with no point of reference. But I know that I'm going to like this hobby once I learn about how to understand the detector and the different modes. It DID locate a penny between 8 1/2 and 9 inches deep, though!

Warner

Last edited:

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone know if kellyco got there's yet my order is still pending :(

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco got F11s yesterday and have been shipped out, they have order that should arrive today but I don't know if it is the 22 or 44s.
I will update as soon as I know, they just waiting for shipments to arrive.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just talked to kellyco management, they advised UPS shows truck sitting in Orlando depot waiting for local delivery, they do not know what is on the truck whether it's both F 22 and F 44 or just one or which one... F 11, F 22, & F 44 were all on the same PO that shows shipped, the F11s arrived yesterday and have been shipped out already.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks guys for the update I'm jealous every else got them but I've waited this long can wait a bit more I guess

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco just called me, they got F22 and 44s in today and are shipping them out today.

Fisher backordered a few F22 & F44s so Kellyco contacted Fisher and set them up to be dropped shipped directly by Fisher to customers that were back ordered. Fisher advised they will be shipped today as well.

Kellyco has another shipment that is being shipped to them for in stock supply and should be in stock in couple days.

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sweet thanks

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco just called me, they got F22 and 44s in today and are shipping them out today.

Fisher backordered a few F22 & F44s so Kellyco contacted Fisher and set them up to be dropped shipped directly by Fisher to customers that were back ordered. Fisher advised they will be shipped today as well.

Kellyco has another shipment that is being shipped to them for in stock supply and should be in stock in couple days.

This is interesting, as I ordered my F44 from my dealer just days before it was officially shipped, and I got mine already. Perhaps he had some on order? I don't know...not going to complain. They shipped to him and he got it on Saturday, and turned around and shipped it to ME on Saturday as well, and I received it yesterday.

Warner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread