Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F75 SE LTD with 5"DD

Got out to a town park for the first time today for an hour with my new Father's Day Lesch Digger and the F75 SE with the stock 5" DD coil. Quite frankly I didnt expect much because I always see someone MDing there when I drive by.

Much to my surprise I pulled out a bunch of clad and copper pennies in no time. The place was very trashy and I'm guessing that most of the other MDers must be giving up. The 5" coil sure is tiny but it does a great job separating targets.

I was running DE with 70 sensitivity and descriminating out iron and foil.

By the way, the digger was awesome and just as valuable as my ProPointer.

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Usually the older sites that are the trashiest hold the most silver coins. You're loaded for bear, so start digging.:laughing7:

tabman

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most copper pennies and clad dimes and quarters will beep hard in trashy sites, it's those zincs, nickles and IHPs that are harder to recognize amongst the trash. I have yet to use my 5 " coil. In trashy sites I would use the FA process... Does your detector have DST?

OP
OP
BadM0nkey

BadM0nkey

Apr 28, 2013
Andover, NJ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE Limited Edition
Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it is the latest update

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! Congrats on the new Lesche. I really like mine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread