Fisher Support lately?

slink

Dec 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently sent a fisher in under warranty.It arrived at fisher on friday was repaired and shipped on Tuesday and due to arrive back to me Friday.I think that is a very quick turn around time.

Considering I sent out part of another brand detector for warranty replacement the same day and it arrived on thursday still have not heard anything about that.

Fishers service is top notch from my point of view.

OP
OP
F

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys, I received my CZ-21 last week. At first there wasn't much excitement ...it was heavy and not the best in the dry sand due to limited discrimination options and only 3 tones. It's ok though because I didn't buy it for dry sand. Today I got out and hunted the wet sand and water and WOW it was having me dig really deep in the wet sand. I was digging everything just to see what it could find, and I was pulling the smallest little fish hooks or bits of wire about three schools deep in the wet sand. I pulled more targets than I typically do in the wet sand.

So needless to say I'm really impressed with the machine.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I use a belt harness or bungee cord if I'm working wet sand. Otherwise my arm will give out. Look forward to seeing some cool finds.

OP
OP
F

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use a belt harness or bungee cord if I'm working wet sand. Otherwise my arm will give out. Look forward to seeing some cool finds.

Yeah after the first hunt with the standard setup, I made my own chest mount.

Attachments

• IMG_5302.JPG
    IMG_5302.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 95

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread