JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to ask since I am new to Fisher, I bet a dumb question but.. So I bought a new f75LTD2, At least I thought I did. It showed up today from the man in Brown. I get the box open and I see nothing about LTD2. Now the Machine does have DST or at least the manual says it does, And has the 9.0 and 9.1 but I figured since everyone talks LTD2 this and LTD2 that it would say something like that on the box or detector.. Did I get what I bought?

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to ask since I am new to Fisher, I bet a dumb question but.. So I bought a new f75LTD2, At least I thought I did. It showed up today from the man in Brown. I get the box open and I see nothing about LTD2. Now the Machine does have DST or at least the manual says it does, And has the 9.0 and 9.1 but I figured since everyone talks LTD2 this and LTD2 that it would say something like that on the box or detector.. Did I get what I bought?

yes

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no official model designation of LTD2. That's made up by folks on the Internet.... They are all LTD, just with or without DST, the embedded serial number, and some of the new modes....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread