F75 LTD Relic settings

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heading down to VA tomorrow to hunt a CW camp. Took the F75 and AT Pro with me last time and did good with both. Just looking for any tips or tricks for the F75 that I can try. I am taking the stock DD coil, the 5" coil and the NEL Tornado coil. last time I ran in JE mode with descrim at 10, nothing notched out and 2F audio. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I'd run in all metal mode, you can decide to dig or not by looking at the VDI after you have dug everything for the 1st few signals to get a good idea of what's in the ground in the area you are hunting and what VDI the items rang in at. I am more of a coin shooter and normally run my F75 LTD SE with disc at 25. After I hunt a site numerous times I eventually go back in AM mode and dig the deep iron and foil signals.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me too. All Metal. The F-75 has a kick-arse all metal mode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread