ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Nautilus DMC 2b 15 inch head
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is only my second post as I'm new to the site but a CW relic hunter 40 plus years. Ive had my GBP 4 years and I love it for ease of use and weight. I finally broke down and got an F75. I see where there are aftermarket coils for the F75 and the GBP but they are 2 different coils, I think its NEL. 1, has anyone had any experiences with the aftermarket coils for Fishers and 2, why do I need 2 coils, do they make one that will work on both my GBP and F75.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately there is no coil that will work on the F75 and GBP both as they are based off different frequencies/processes/technology. They both require their own coils with appropriate windings inside.

Often time coils between Fisher/Teknetics/Bounty Hunter can be swapped and work great.....this is not one of those times sorry to say.

OP
OP
U

ucvrelics.com

Nov 3, 2014
Birmingham Al
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75LTD
Nautilus DMC 2b 15 inch head
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Unfortunately there is no coil that will work on the F75 and GBP both as they are based off different frequencies/processes/technology. They both require their own coils with appropriate windings inside.

Often time coils between Fisher/Teknetics/Bounty Hunter can be swapped and work great.....this is not one of those times sorry to say.

Thanks for the info. I figured that was the case but just wanted to make sure. I'm looking at the Nel any input on this maker.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. I figured that was the case but just wanted to make sure. I'm looking at the Nel any input on this maker.

NEL coils work great with the F75...however with the Gold Bug Pro (19khz platform) I have heard that the 10x5 coil off the G2+ does better. My wife does VERY well with her 5x10 on her Gold Bug.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread