juit

Mar 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
fisher cz5
Minelab 705
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hip mount from walmart, tools section I cut the magnet out dont worry :)

IMG_61421_zpsqoitfnd5.jpg

IMG_61431_zpsif9kf5cl.jpg

IMG_61441_zpsssad7vqg.jpg

IMG_61451_zpsd0ztn1nz.jpg

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of ATP users are really missing something by not using a CZ-6a.

OP
OP
J

juit

Mar 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
fisher cz5
Minelab 705
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They are nice units, alil heavy tho

Blissterd1

Oct 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello JUIT! Blissterd1 in Tulsa here waving a hand! I own a CZ5 and a CZ6A, using Sun Ray Invader inline probe and what a joy they are to use. I'm 57 and kinda busted up physically so the weight is an issue after a bit but when I'm digging coins and silver (my last outing yielded a nice James Avery men's sterling wedding band!) I can swing for 6 hours straight! I hope you got your DISC multi-switch fixed. That would suck! BTW, when you said "knob" I thought you just needed the actual knob itself, seems that you need the entire position rotary switch assembly. If you haven't found it yet, I would suggest Mouser Electronics or Digikey. It is a tiny little thing, about 1/2" around if you're looking at the part inside the unit, behind the face plate. I wonder why I cannot see the pictures you posted above. DO they still reside on the host site? I was curious since I'd like to do a hip mount with these admittedly heavy units, especially with the inline probe hanging under the s-bar.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

juit

Mar 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
fisher cz5
Minelab 705
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can use the unit with out this bag, i like using the bag because it holds the pointer, screw driver, probe and gardening knife, just taking the unit off the shaft and put it in the bag, yup i got the knob fixed at fisher ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread