SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

digger27

Bronze Member
May 18, 2011
I believe the plus IS the LTD...with those free extras and cheaper.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It has boost and cache modes. Comes with new fpulse pp and decent looking digging tool.

$649.00. That's a great deal actually.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The only thing I see as different may be the "New Three Level FeTone (off, low, or medium) to compliment the existing high. (?)

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was hoping John (TheHunterGT) would jump in on this post to let us know the new features of the F75+

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last edited:

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From what I read but not 100% sure of is the plus has boost and cache modes on top of the DST. Something strange is going on with first texas. Almost like they're trying to liquidate their current stock and release some new things but if this is the case it sure is secretive. That new pinpointer was advertised and a few weeks later you could order. Who knows, maybe a new flagship detector will pop up soon. Wish we knew so I could wait before trying out a new Equinox.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The + stands for the free extras. You are getting the detector "plus" the pin-pin-pointer and digging tool.

It is the same as the LTD. The three FE tones have been available on the LTD for a couple years now. Boost - cache - DST - FA...etc etc.

$649...with a $149 pulse induction pin-pointer (and a $35 digging tool). It's a hell of a deal.

cactusman

Nov 15, 2015
Western USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, AT Max, AT Pro, Ace 350, GTI-2500, Infinium LS, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Pro-Pointer AT, Fisher F75 LTD2, Gold Bug 2, F-Pulse, Whites 24K, TM-808, Schonstedt Maggie, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It appears that the F75 + has an adjustable Audio Pitch in the discrimination mode, besides that, I don't see any difference.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It appears that the F75 + has an adjustable Audio Pitch in the discrimination mode, besides that, I don't see any difference.

Vs having to switch over to AM to change pitch?

I think the attractive part of it is the price. Essentially getting an LTD for 500 bucks after you receive the extras.

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adjustable audio pitch in discrimination mode has been on the LTD already. It is not a new addition to the plus.

OP
OP
D

Diggerdiggs

Nov 19, 2017
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like I should wait for the f75+. Any word on an eta for the plus?

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should be very soon. I would definitely wait.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The F75+ adds the boost mode, but not the cache mode- Plus iron audio. It’s priced in between the standard and the Ltd. The F Pulse promo makes it a good value.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The F75+ is an F75 with DST, boost, cache - all the goodies - PLUS the pinpointer and digger. It is not a new model, just a startling bargain - a new price point for a top detector.

kajunoutlaw

Jun 3, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 350 / F75 LTD2/ AT MAX/ Multi Kruzer/ Nox 800

Have used many detectors.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 75+ package is a business move by Fisher. Other companies are releasing new detectors and Fisher has to try and remain in the public eye as they don't have anything new to release yet. The pinpointer and the digger is just their way of saying don't forget about us.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s Fisher’s way of offering a top of the line detector for an effective price of $500. In addition, it includes an extended transferrable warranty and a free factory tune-up surging the period of the warranty.

The package is $649, the pinpointer is worth $140 and the digger is worth at least $10!

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The 75+ package is a business move by Fisher. Other companies are releasing new detectors and Fisher has to try and remain in the public eye as they don't have anything new to release yet. The pinpointer and the digger is just their way of saying don't forget about us.

Hope they do something quick with others coming out with new machines. Hate to say it but they're somewhat in the shadows. This section of the forums is pretty dead and there is a reason why.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread