F75 Nel Tornado Coil

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello good people of TN! I just got a new Nel Tornado. Does anyone use the same combo? Gimme your thoughts, expiriences, or tips using it. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526582021.973086.jpg

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're gonna love that coil! After you get used to the weight that is.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't have the Tornado so I waited . . .

But I do have the SharpShooter and am very pleased with the build and performance. I don't think I gave up much vs. the OEM 11" for a smaller and handier coil.

OP
OP
TheCaribbeanDigger

TheCaribbeanDigger

Aug 15, 2013
Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're gonna love that coil! After you get used to the weight that is.

Well I finally had some spare time and got out to metal detect yesterday sunday. Imho its not so heavy after all. I dug some faint and deep signals. Best I found was a wheatie at 12” deep! Found a couple of pieces of old lead and like 100 freakin pull tabs! I made a short video, nothing spectacular. The site has produced many old spanish silver, copper coins and relics in the past! Enjoy!

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a deep wheatie for sure. Nice you could bring your boy along for the hunt too! I agree about the small objects. Definitely sniffs out the small old buttons.

I found JE mode with that coil is deep deep deep....even at low gain.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions