Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, hope they get the bugs out before release.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
The word is, It's in Production...But NO release or sale date....Maybe by Summer..2020? Or Earlier we hope.

OBN-0003.jpg

OBN-0008.jpg

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a more friendly to ship battery will come with detector at release.
I can’t post link here.
So look around to see details.

Cheers.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've heard it has a 1 meter underwater rating, kind of a joke for a beach machine. I mean think about it, if you're in only waist-deep water and get hit by a wave and accidentally drop your machine you have exceeded the depth rating and voided your warranty.

If you are talking about an IPX7 rating that is waterproof to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes. A short dunk a bit deeper or wave splash should be survivable.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ONE YEAR ON :laughing7: ... from a design by a Frenchman that is not an employee of FT...:laughing7: What have the * engineers been doing over at FT??? Oh, thats right...a bit of artwork and some relabelling of old designs....EG Patriot etc. Ummm what else...?? The * revolutionary F22:notworthy: and, well thats about it....what about yet ANOTHER "version" of the F75:laughing7:
FT new company moto " asleep at the wheel"

FT - spanish for Siesta

chub

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having used the CZ21, this looks interesting. If any one can take it for a spin at full throttle it would be Casper. Hope they send one over to you. The fastest pulse delay looks like about 8ms??

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we are, nearly Christmas 2020 and I still can't get one of these. Just a sad, sad joke at this point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread