Fisher Vlf 553 D with wire cutted

taxdesigner

Sep 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have buyed an old fisher vlf 553 D at a small street market here in Italy for 20€. Seems in good condition but does not work because all the 5 wires enterig from the cover on/off are cut and i can not understand where to sald them. Someone can help me whit a photo of the open case? I hope you can understand my english....

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Italy for information directly related to your country.

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from HELP! over to FISHER RESEARCH LABS for more exposure.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I owned one of those many years ago and loved it. Best of luck to you

PanamaHunter

Jan 31, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have buyed an old fisher vlf 553 D at a small street market here in Italy for 20€. Seems in good condition but does not work because all the 5 wires enterig from the cover on/off are cut and i can not understand where to sald them. Someone can help me whit a photo of the open case? I hope you can understand my english....

I came across this post when I was looking for some mods to do to my 553 and since I happened to have it apart on the bench... You may have already solved your problem, but it's been a few months since you posted your request and I see none have pics of a 553 internals, so here's one of my D553 showing the wiring. If you need closeups of any part, let me know.

Cheers.

20200131_224158.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread