Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard its not ready yet, but that was a rumor, so maybe later this year. I don't know what the holdup is.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I would guess by late May 2020. The hold up is EU certification From what I know. And that means...
Prior to exporting, U.S. manufacturers have to consider certification for the EU market. Certification is about conformity assessment in order to declare compliance with EU regulatory requirements. For the majority of exported products, compliance is visibly testified by the manufacturer through the use of CE marking. In simple words, the "AQ" must conform to EU standards before it can be sold .

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this point I'm guessing early summer 2040

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It will be ready when it is ready. Not “right around the corner” is my guess. This thing will be expensive and Fisher wants to make sure that it delivers on its potential.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard it was going to be expensive also.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best guess right now - $2500 MSRP - available online or from your friendly dealer for minimum advertised price (MAP) of $2250.

BUT very short supply for a good while, so find your source and sign up or watch your beaches pillaged!!

Just kidding (maybe).

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want to make some real money? Buy one early - take it to a heavily touristed black sand beach and clean up - but check if detecting is allowed

sws33

Mar 15, 2013
huntington beach ca
Detector(s) used
white's 5900 di pro, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1280, Garrett Infinium LS, Teknetics T2 SE and Teknetics Omega 8000, Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II and Fisher CZ21, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The beach I regularly hunt is heavy with black sand and I frequently did targets in the 20" range with my TDI Beach hunter. Not worried about anyone coming in with one of these and "cleaning up" behind me. Will they find more? Maybe, maybe not. Will we ever find out? Maybe, maybe not.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are doing a limited release for select people to use at a reduced cost. There is a vetting process to be able to purchase one of the 100 that are being built.

Wayne

www,metaldetectingstuff.com

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
AQ Limited is here..setting at 15 golds with it for the year. Here are a few...

Things are moving slow right now with First Texas and the Convid-19...

A few have been sold to USA customers.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread