My CZ21

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
i have no problem hitting a nickle at 12" with my CZ21 or my CZ20 on my beach here in Ga. but if it is on edge it wont hit it at 2" you just have to move the sand around a bit .iv found if you get a good hit and as you scoop and check the hole and don't here it,take a couple more scoops and normally it will be there!

Silver Dollar

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280, Ace 250, Compass Gold Scanner
I had the nickle laying flat in the bottom of a four inch hole and it won't pick it up. ??? And a quarter at six inches and won't pick it up. I'm really thinking it is not working correctly. :-\

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT W/S12 Coil & Excal 1000 & Fisher CZ21 Cz20,Tesoro Tiger Shark Excal ll
yeh it dont sound right to me..if its flat you should have no problem hitting it at 10" as long as there is no Iron under it!

Massbaycolonist

Apr 15, 2006
Massachusetts
Sandman said:
Nice post on the CZ21 Dixie Digger.

Dan, as good as the CZ21 is, it can't find a gold ring under a piece of iron that is discriminated out like the Excal. Small point, but you'll see.
Hi Sandman-I remember some info you posted somewhere that with the CZ21, you can search just in the middle ID's. This is very important to me, as I search only for jewelry. At my age, I can't be digging up all those pennies and clads. If you would be so kind, could you explain to us how limiting the search to just the middle range is done on the CZ21? Thanks Sandy-HH, mud. ps- You make it sound like many, if not most gold rings are under pieces of iron. I had a ML Sov., I didn't like it. I never found any gold rings under pieces of iron with it, either.

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to see Fisher come up with a completely new water machine. I think after the buyout they had alot of stock left of the 20s. Fixing the bugs and made the 21 to make use of what they had. I hope in the future they make a completely new design and possible performance. For those that do not know Fisher sold the multiple frequency to Minelab some time ago.

OP
OP
Dixie Digger

Dixie Digger

Sep 11, 2006
Ga
Detector(s) used
Massbaycolonist said:
Sandman said:
Nice post on the CZ21 Dixie Digger.

Dan, as good as the CZ21 is, it can't find a gold ring under a piece of iron that is discriminated out like the Excal. Small point, but you'll see.
Hi Sandman-I remember some info you posted somewhere that with the CZ21, you can search just in the middle ID's. This is very important to me, as I search only for jewelry. At my age, I can't be digging up all those pennies and clads. If you would be so kind, could you explain to us how limiting the search to just the middle range is done on the CZ21? Thanks Sandy-HH, mud. ps- You make it sound like many, if not most gold rings are under pieces of iron. I had a ML Sov., I didn't like it. I never found any gold rings under pieces of iron with it, either.
i set my disc on 1 and only dig the Gold/Pultab tone not the high tone..and with disc on 1 you dont here the Iron tone.,just mid and high...and dig the mid tone..test it on a gold ring and you will see.good luck DD

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EZrider said:
I would like to see Fisher come up with a completely new water machine. I think after the buyout they had alot of stock left of the 20s. Fixing the bugs and made the 21 to make use of what they had. I hope in the future they make a completely new design and possible performance. For those that do not know Fisher sold the multiple frequency to Minelab some time ago.

I agree, I would like to see a water machine with F75 innards, if they did that my CZ-21 would just sit at home as a backup, sort of like how my CZ-70 is now that I have the F75. Also it would be nice to make it lighter than the top of the line water detectors that are available now.

Steve

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey rande Mine is doing the same thing ,, NOT happy ,,,its going in MONDAY for repair ... I have a cz 20 LOve it ,, the 21 hate it right now ...we will see.... Guzz1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread