LOST Engagement & Wedding Ring!!!!!!!

clina

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2009
LOST Engagement & Wedding Ring!!!!!!!

Hello,
I desperately need any guidance if you could help.
I was at Ft. Lauderdale beach Sunday afternoon (3-15-09) and lost my Wedding ring along with my engagement ring. They are very sentimental to me. I have REWARD money if found.
I just came back from the beach this morning after searching alongside a very nice man with a metal detector. who mentioned about Metal detecting clubs. Any advice? Thank you so much for you time, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Lost
White Gold engagement ring
It has a single center diamond with rope of diamonds the wrap around the band. Custom made
~~~~~Reward if found~~~~

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
Re: LOST Engagement & Wedding Ring!!!!!!!

good luck, most metal detectorist would love to find and return a lost item like a wedding ring, most, but with today's economy iam finding that more and more people are taking a shot at finding stuff for their own personnel gain.
last three strangers i came across and spoke to didn't fill their wholes in and laughed at me when i told them that it was a common courtesy issue
Sincerely Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i see the same thing when i got to beaches, and other locations bob as well..gregg

good luck in finding your ring!

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver

"IF" I knew someone was looking for a wedding ring or whatever the case may be where I just happen to find the same thing they lost , I would definatly get a "detailed" desciption on what it is, and if they match up with what I found, I would be more than gladly to return it. Would make my day actually.Now, if its been awhile.... :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
C

clina

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2009

I was at Ft.Lauderdale beach. In between lifegaurd towers 6 and 7. I was standing somewhere between The rockbar(resturant) and Sangria (mexican resturant)red sign. At the shoreline in about 1FT of water.

I know it maybe a lost cause but I just wanted to get the word out there just in case someone came across the ring. My engagement ring is what really matters to me, it was one of a kind, custom made.

The ring was White gold, with a center stone a little over 1CT. It was a smooth band with a ribbon of about 14 small diamonds that wrapped around it.

Have a Great Weekend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread