Finds At Treasure Coast, Florida

B

Big1011Guy

Claudia and I are back from our vacation trip from Houston, Texas to The Treasure Coast, Florida.
We did what you would call a Metal Detecting Vacation Trip along the Treasure Coast of Florida from Nov 1st thru Nov 5th. We didn't come home rich or even close, but we had a blast for the most part. The beaches are amazing and the water is so clear compared to My Home Beach of Galveston. The entire time we were there I only saw one other person with a Metal Detector. We searched the beaches early morning, afternoon low tide and early dusk. We just happened to go to the Treasure Coast, Florida during the Sea Turtle Migration Time, so Night Hunting with Flashlights was not allowed. We both enjoy Night Hunting, so this was sort of a bummer. I still haven't been able to figure out if Night Hunting is Allowed at all, because the Beach Signs say that the beaches are open from Dusk to Dawn and most of the beaches have Gates that can be locked to keep cars out of the parking lot. I guess Florida's Term for Public Beaches is Different than that of Texas' definition. In Galveston the beaches are open 24 hrs a day.
The Florida's Law/Rules to do with The Beaches was definitely different than that of Galveston, Texas. We were hoping that we didn't do anything to get ourselves in trouble.
We are glad we went. We found some interesting finds and went to the Treasure Museums.
I have attached pictures of our finds to this post.
The other pictures we took will be posted on My TreasureNet Home Page.
Guy

Attachments

• Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 028.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 028.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 599
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 022.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 022.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 598
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 021.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 021.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 581
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 023.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 023.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 567
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 024.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 024.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 830
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 025.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 025.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 576
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 027.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 027.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 569
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 028.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 028.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 543
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 022.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 022.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 541
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 021.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 021.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 542
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 023.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 023.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 579
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 024.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 024.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 650
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 025.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 025.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 565
  • Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 027.JPG
    Finds Treasure Coast, Florida 027.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 694

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101, Garrett AT Pro
Hi, thank you for sharing your vacation metal detecting story and finds. I see you were very good at cleaning up the beaches of trash!! They should of paid you for all that??!! lol... Glad you had a good time.

Susan and my dogs
Kelly & Tinky

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

FloridaTreasureFinder said:
Hi, thank you for sharing your vacation metal detecting story and finds. I see you were very good at cleaning up the beaches of trash!! They should of paid you for all that??!! lol... Glad you had a good time.

Susan and my dogs
Kelly & Tinky

No Problem, we had a blast. I collected more Junk Items to Attach to My "Trash To Treasures" Statue that I am making.
Guy

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101, Garrett AT Pro
Big1011Guy said:

Susan and my dogs
Kelly & Tinky

No Problem, we had a blast. I collected more Junk Items to Attach to My "Trash To Treasures" Statue that I am making.
Guy
I'm sure it will be really cool when you get it finished. Send us some pictures. And your dogs in your avatar photo are cute! :)

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

Big1011Guy said:

Susan and my dogs
Kelly & Tinky

Guy
I'm sure it will be really cool when you get it finished. Send us some pictures. And your dogs in your avatar photo are cute! :)

Thanks FloridaTreasureFinder for your reply. I have Pictures of My "Trash To Treasures" Statue that I am making Posted on My Big1011Guy "Personal Page" in the "Trash To Treasures" Link. I update pictures as I make progress building statue.
My Babies are spoiled rotten and definitely keep me laughing.
Guy

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys found the same junk i find on the beaches down here!!!
im soooooo happy for you!!! better to find junk than nothing at all~!!!!!

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

K*E*L*L*Y said:

Thanks K*E*L*L*Y for your reply. Maybe some day you can return the favor and come to Galveston and find the same junk that I find :laughing9:. You are right that finding junk is better than finding nothing at all.
Guy

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big1011Guy said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:

Thanks K*E*L*L*Y for your reply. Maybe some day you can return the favor and come to Galveston and find the same junk that I find :laughing9:. You are right that finding junk is better than finding nothing at all.
Guy

sounds like fun! i got a really good friend that i went to HS with over there in tx.
he went to A&M... :( boooo hoooo a&m! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread