pensacola florida

panhandler

May 6, 2012
Pace, Florida. in the panhandle
Detector(s) used
whites prism 950
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I am pretty new to this. I am looking to find a hunting buddy who knows a few places to go around pensacola fl. I have found tons of garbage lol, a few keeper coins nothing to brag about. I am about 830.00 away from breaking even on my prism 950 lol. I got a radio shack MD when I was 14 in okc ok and found a 1889 cc mm silver dollar in our back yard,a german 1936 coin says her dauschlands reich on it, and allways wanted to do this as a hobby. maybe we can get together and hunt the parks and beaches. thanks in advance, good hunting!

nickmarch

May 30, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jm or cs... You want to know where to go or you want to hunt the parks and beaches?

Last edited:

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HELLO from Gainesville. If you didnt know it, you are not too far from a good Whites dealer. Andrea has helped me a couple of times.

OP
OP
P

panhandler

May 6, 2012
Pace, Florida. in the panhandle
Detector(s) used
whites prism 950
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have hunted pensacola beach and found a ton of garbage and newer change, same at most of the parks a few silver coins nothing to brag about, I was hoping to find some other locations I am looking into finding the old spanish camp off of the gonzales ranch in molino supposedly it can be accessed from the escambia river and a creek runs through it or adjacent to the property the spanish were payed in gold. allso I have heard of an old ferry crossing on perdido river that the owner supposedly has some silver hoards that were never located after he was robbed and murdered? I have been told that coldwater creek up of munson highway is a great place for dropped gold and indian relics,was wondering if anyone was looking to try and locate or hunt these areas? allso was wondering if anyone has ever tried the beach off of Emanuel point there is an old shipwreck that University of West Florida has uncovered about 150 yds offshore in the bay in about 20 ft of water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions