Whites pin pointer

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jon Phillips

Mar 10, 2009
Riverview Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F-75, MXT, 6000di sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe something is wrong with it. I have two of them, and they both work fine. I leave it on vibrate, and adjust it all the way up until it goes off, then back it off until it stops, plus a little more. If it doesn't pinpoint deep enough, I might increase it a little.

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being a Whites fan for 40 years, im ashamed to say that the Whites pin pointer is the weak link in the chain. I too have gone to the Garrets PP, but they say on the Whites forum that a new one is coming out....sometime. Id take it back for another one or send it straight to SweetHome, depending on where you are located.

OP
OP
The Dig Dig

The Dig Dig

Aug 25, 2013
Tampa, FL.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites E-Series (as my back up) Whites Surf Pro P.I. (for water) and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the input. I too am a loyal whites fan, I've never used anything else, I'm on my 4th whites but it appears I have to now switch teams. My mother always swore her garret was better, in this case (pin pointers) I think she may be right

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread