GeoCache… who the flipping idiots state morons !&#(%*@&$(@)$*@&

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
GeoCache request form State of Florida

I'm a geocacher. I'm apparently a criminal.

Who is the absolutely idiotic moron in the State of Florida that came up with the stupid idiotic form? Have you nothing better to do in Tallahassee?

I ran across this form, quite by accident. It's total lunacy. It's constructed by idiots. Stupid stupid stupid.

I'll never fill one out nor ever submit one.

One year and you have to request an extension? You idiots. Come arrest me… make a case against me… I double dog dare you.

Screen Shot 2014-01-06 at 2.49.23 PM.png

ODA 226

Jan 5, 2014
Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett Sea Hunter MK II
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Go Find 60
Land and Sea Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now that is flippin' ridiculous!

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't geocache so this question maybe stupid. Do people place these geocache's in cities? If so they may want to know where there are so if they recieve a suspicious package call they know it is a geocache. Now with that being said there is no goverment agency that would be so organized that if they received that call they could put the two together so it would just be a complete waste of time. Maybe someone stuck a geochache into an endangered owls nest so now they want to know where they are being placed...lol.

NJ

OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't geocache so this question maybe stupid. Do people place these geocache's in cities? If so they may want to know where there are so if they recieve a suspicious package call they know it is a geocache. Now with that being said there is no goverment agency that would be so organized that if they received that call they could put the two together so it would just be a complete waste of time. Maybe someone stuck a geochache into an endangered owls nest so now they want to know where they are being placed...lol.

NJ

Here is a map of geocaches in your area...

Each little square is a geocache, and they are worldwide.

Screen Shot 2014-01-06 at 3.26.20 PM.png

Salura

Jun 21, 2013
Micanopy, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; White's Classic 1 SL with Blue Max 8000 disc, Garrett Pro-pointer; White's Bulls eye II pin pointer;
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All that beuracracy is likely either because the lawyers made them or some other idiot screwed up forcing the state to set rules. I've seen worse.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I for one have used the geo-caches.....I find them very useful when I buy a new GPS...I can learn how to make and use all the systems without leaving town....Even when using my old one it is hard for me to remember everything that it will do....So next time I am planning to use it I will again go and locate some geo-caches before going on a treasure hunt...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions