Wagons ho!

speedarino

Tenderfoot
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to gather some adventurers for various treks.

I'm going to drive up to JXR in GA to hunt for Amethyst in the next few weeks, and it would be nice to have company and split the gas costs, etc. I was there about 7 years ago and it was pretty fun and I found some purple crystals

It's about a 9 hour drive each way from Tampa where I live. It's $25 per person per day to hunt. It would be awesome if someone had a reliable RV but otherwise I have a reliable car. We'll have to do some planning on the details.

Post here if you are seriously interested and maybe we can form an expedition. I'm pretty flexible on the date

If it works out, I would love to form a group for future trips. I'd like to hit some NC "pay to dig" mines for Emeralds, Garnets, and whatnot. Some day I want to see Crater of Diamonds in AR. And I'd love to head west to some GPAA sites.

If no one has an RV I suppose we could rent one some time. The smallest ones are like $1000/wk plus miles and gas as far as I know

Keep the dream alive

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

speedarino

Tenderfoot
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmm, no one in FL wants to drive cross country with a stranger they met on the internet? Sensible :treasurechest:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
S

speedarino

Tenderfoot
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure sorry to hear that news. My last contact was back in June. I'll be sure to check on that

I was a member of MAGMA years and years ago when it was free, but I never went on an official dig with them

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions