The Treasure Hunting Dream

wilkes

May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Aussie here dreaming of spending a few days hunting with good people over in Florida next year. I was curious if you think this would be a good place to make friends/contacts to head out together?

I know there are many ways to go about chasing treasure there. Beach, shallow water, diving etc. I guess I would love some suggestions as to the kind hunt you think is appropriate to get involved in?

I am 30 years old, very fit and grew up around the water and spear fishing. I have been scuba-diving but without a proper license that is likely out of the question. I would love to be involved just for a few days with some people keen to meet a new friend and enjoy a hunt. Ideally would love to search for something historic, cobs or anything Spanish/South American.

If you have ever wanted a helping hand or the chance to go chase a new area or lead over a few days and would like company, please let me know! I would be happy to host you in Australia anytime and we can go chase gold in the great ‘Golden Triangle’.

Cheers,

Wilkes

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
wilkes

wilkes

May 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks mate! Also love the idea of looking for those old fossilized shark and mammoth teeth!

jollystriker

Greenie
Apr 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are on Facebook. Join the Central Florida Metal Detectors Club page. Lots of local
contacts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread