Irma plans?

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am very upset Irma is descending on our state. But I am buttoned up and after or even during some of the storm I plan to hit the 1715 beaches hard. Who else has plans? What will you be doing?

Here is a cam of St. Barth's in real time, they are one of the first to be hit by Irma:

I hope to make the best of it and at least walk away with some cobs and some parking tickets :)

StAuggg

Sep 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beach access

I am very upset Irma is descending on our state. But I am buttoned up and after or even during some of the storm I plan to hit the 1715 beaches hard. Who else has plans? What will you be doing?

Here is a cam of St. Barth's in real time, they are one of the first to be hit by Irma:

I hope to make the best of it and at least walk away with some cobs and some parking tickets :)

I'm a couple hours North of there. How do you plan on getting on the beaches after the storm? Looking to go as soon as it calms a bit here too.

OP
OP
signal

signal

Apr 30, 2011
Royal Palm Beach, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030, Minelab Exalibur II, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm a couple hours North of there. How do you plan on getting on the beaches after the storm? Looking to go as soon as it calms a bit here too.

In the past, I didn't have much trouble. Many cars are moved out of lots due to the storm, and even in private parking like condo's etc there is parking.....the public lots will likely be chained. I have a few "secret" accesses I use with spots for parking and getting onto the beach, and from what I have seen in using them others on here have discovered some of them as well.

cheech

May 6, 2012
FL
Detector(s) used
white's BeachHunter 300/DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would love to go but don't you think they would ID to get on the island

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I typically hang out in the bottles section but I have been thinking about the possibilities of some treasures from the ship wrecks being washed up by the hurricane. I came to this location hoping someone would be posting on the subject and I found this thread. I live in Louisiana but would give anything to be able to hunt on treasure beach when this storm is over. If you make some finds please post them here where I can see them. Good luck and hope you and your families are safe.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You "Southern Searchers" stay safe out there! I'm kinda jealous...never done a beach but would love to join u. Not jealous of ur hurricanes tho. Oh, wait...I have tornados. LOTSA tornados! 😱

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread