NSB Diver

Greenie
May 7, 2018
New Smyrna Beach FL.
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II \ Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi bparks, You should check out the Daytona dig and find club that meets in Ormond November 28th.and the Central Florida Metal Detecting Club that meets Nov. 9th in Debary. I'm a member of both clubs and they are both great clubs. Daytona has around fifty members and the CFMDC has around two hundred. I have met a bunch of great people at both. Hope to see you there!! I'm in New Smyrna call my shop Volusia Powder Coating maybe we can meet up for a beach hunt.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bparks

Greenie
Apr 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi bparks, You should check out the Daytona dig and find club that meets in Ormond November 28th.and the Central Florida Metal Detecting Club that meets Nov. 9th in Debary. I'm a member of both clubs and they are both great clubs. Daytona has around fifty members and the CFMDC has around two hundred. I have met a bunch of great people at both. Hope to see you there!! I'm in New Smyrna call my shop Volusia Powder Coating maybe we can meet up for a beach hunt.

I'm aware of the Dig and Find club in Ormond and plan on attending a meeting here soon now that I have a better work shift. I'll check out the other one too. I'm down for a beach hunt too, but I got to get a better machine first. I just have a compadre and it doesnt like wet sand very much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread