Jacksonville, FL

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
I'm across the state from you but I was gonna suggest you also check on your local club. The one here has lots of ol timers in it and they are always hunting somewhere. They at times get premission to hunt places as a club function that individuals never get access too. If your ever over my way your welcome to swing your machine beside me. Jax and south georgia have great history

OP
OP
F
Feb 4, 2008
Thanks for the info. I'll check out the local club and see what they have going on. Where abouts are you located? Might have to make a trip west just for the sake of swinging ;D Have a good one.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
well I am up by pensacola 5 hrs west I10 from you working

and I live south of you titusville area 3 hrs south maybe on 95.

Spring break is soon and Panama City will be full of young drunk treasure dropping folks shortly which is 2 1/2 from me

Groucho

Jul 23, 2007
Jacksonville,Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites M6 With Eclipse DD Coil
FLA Ordnanceman said:
Just signed up on TreasureNet forum!! Looking for some buddies to head out with locally and out of town. I mostly dig coins/jewelry. Just ordered my Minelab SE last week and should be here Thursday. I see some other posts on here from Jville looking for new contacts. Send me an email and lets dig up some old coins!! ;D Good luck and HH....

Gary
[email protected]

I am a newbie but live close to downtown if you are looking for a buddy for local hunting. PM me for personal contact info, if interested.

DiggingFl

Oct 4, 2006
North FL.
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer XS and X-Terra 50
bridgeendfarm said:
well I am up by pensacola 5 hrs west I10 from you working

and I live south of you titusville area 3 hrs south maybe on 95.

Spring break is soon and Panama City will be full of young drunk treasure dropping folks shortly which is 2 1/2 from me

That's a very historic area birdgreen. Have you had any luck over that way.

diverdan1

Oct 27, 2015
Mayport Florida
Detector(s) used
ground efx ,proton,several types whites etc
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Largest Buied treasure claimed in 1953 jacksonville1.jpg

Date: Thursday, November 26, 1953 Paper: Oregonian (Portland, Oregon) Page: 14

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread