LIBRARY RESEARCH OR OTHER?

smartfox

Dec 18, 2006
Can I find parks around the neighborhood and what year it was built at the library? If yes what section of the library would I need to go to? Can I also find churches, properties, etc? I was thinking about calling all the parks and asking them what year they were built but I rather get a list.

How do you guys find the year a park, or property was built? Please share the secret with me. Thank you in advance.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN....

I find most of mine on line using google, then reading the links,,,,,

Good luck and good hunting..............

OP
OP
S

smartfox

Dec 18, 2006
SORRY MD DOG but im just trying to find out how to best get the years of parks and properties etc and just wanted as many ideas and suggestions as possible. Going to try the library and google, old maps and hope something works. Will not post about this anymore.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions...............

You can find an amazing amount of information using Google. :thumbsup:

chipveres

Jul 9, 2007
Hollywood, Florida
You can find out the ownership history of real estate at the county property appraiser's office. Some are computerized and some you will have to go there and read the hard copy or microfilm. But the records *do* exist, because the government always wants money.

Chip V.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread