Roger Goodell must be feeling deflated....

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cheaters never prosper....oh wait. :occasion14:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I really feel I must live on the planet Zork, as I had to Google the two names to see what you were taking about. Now that I know I'm liking Zork-sorry not a fan of the leagues.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST...THANK GOD ALMIGHTY.... TOM BRADY IS FREE AT LAST!!!

Ok all you Patriot haters... bring it!

Yeah, not a Patriots fan ... but my boys had a problem with Mr. Facist a couple of years back (New Orleans Saints). Wish they had done what Tom Brady did.

BTW, did you see the sketch of Goodell's expression at the time of the verdict? Priceless!!!

"Hmmm... you mean I ain't god?"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really feel I must live on the planet Zork, as I had to Google the two names to see what you were taking about. Now that I know I'm liking Zork-sorry not a fan of the leagues.

You & me Both , (brady, Patriot, freedom) I almost moved this to Politics (deletion actually).
all I knew was it had noting to do with a General Discussion of TreasureNet, Our Members, or
the Hobby of Treasure Hunting.

I googled "TOM BRADY" after reading your post & went by that.
hope I'm correct on it's proper location.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had no clue there was a "football" forum.... so thanks.

So I looked for it... found "sports", clicked on it, and found a bevy of sub-forums of all different sports....awesome!

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So aside from HunterGT, and a couple people from Zork....that's it?

uh huh....just as I thought...crickets.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; Brady is FREE. !! and Goodell has been shown for the pompous idiot he is. Every single Punishment he has handed down has been VACATED due to a lack of proper jurisprudence. You can bet Tom Brady will be Head Hunting in this weeks game for sure. It should be a blow out. PEACE:RONB

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So aside from HunterGT, and a couple people from Zork....that's it?

uh huh....just as I thought...crickets.

Well Dave.... Can't argue with ya. I've not a leg to stand on. I'm a huge football / Patriots' fan also! But on the flip-side it doesn't mean "someone" did or "someone" requested the footballs pressure to be lowered some...? Do I think it made a hill of difference..... NO? If so... If it did ... only to Tom Brady. It all depends on the mentally of the QB, temp, field condition's and the frame of mind of the QB @ that moment. At that level of excellence I can appreciate the difference whether it's a "factor or not" in the laymen's mind(s). This statement meaning to the pro.... "If you think it does.... it does." But with no "proof" this happened.... then it didn't, period.

Outside football example... I shot pro-archery in the early 90's. Easton arrow's came out with a high quality hunting arrow labeled a XX-75 2512. Very large diameter arrow's (LARGE). I saw them and thought... damn wouldn't it be "cool" to make these arrows fly accurately out of my low poundage target bow? These arrows were made for 65+ lb. hunting bows. I was shooting then a state of the art target bow at 36 lbs. (Hoyt, Pro-Vantage) EVERYBODY said "you'll never make it happen Brad". I found a way. Cut the arrows 4"-6" long, add a lot of weight out front (175+ grain tips) and reduce the spline weight through this methodology. The accuracy came with it... BUT ONLY IF THE ARCHER WAS CAPAPBLE (high level) of executing a "perfect shot". This was very hard to do. SO... Why do this unorthodox methodology...? Because the arrow shaft was TWICE the diameter of the "called" for shaft. This made the bulls-eye a LOT LARGER because if the arrow shaft "touched" the line it was in.

Long story short from here... I went to the Las Vegas open in 93' shooting in the pro unlimited bracket. Only the top 50 shooters world wide make the finals after 2 days of shooting. I came in tied @ #7. Of those 50 shooters who made it 5 were shooting XX75 2512's. I ended up 31st. Many people were angry that 5 folks within the finals in 93' found a way to make the bulls-eye larger. In 94 I qualified #2 in the pro-division. About 15-20 folks who shot my setup made the finals now. I ended up again at 31st. Point being.... I knew how to shoot with the best in the world but didn't know how to "win" yet. But many folks were catching up quickly though it was hard to do and appreciate.

Full circle now.... If Tom Brady "thought" 1-3 lbs. within the footballs made a difference then it does. Did he arrange for this to happen...? Is it easier to catch a "underinflated" football...? hell yes! To throw it.... I don't know. But unless other world class QB's step up and say... Yep, it makes a difference then it never happened. The football world just needs to LET IT GO or state the difference it made to Brady.

My point here is that the slightest change can make a huge difference within a pro experienced setting mentally, actuality and/or physically.... If you think it makes a difference... IT DOES!

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wonder why they fired the two assistants then?

anyway Dave, gloating is not an attractive quality

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to keep politics our of your posts...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Played a part or not, he knew bulls were under inflated and continued to play with out protesting to coach...They should have ruled the game a New England forfeit..

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been watching eBay for any "never used" autographed air pumps .........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Patriots scored 14 points with "under-inflated" balls.... 28 points with the others....

So glad they fixed that problem for us....

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Played a part or not, he knew bulls were under inflated and continued to play with out protesting to coach...They should have ruled the game a New England forfeit..

you done lost your mind

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fact of the matter is, a precedent was set earlier with equipment issues.... the Panthers were told to knock it off....and nothing ever happened. Because its the Panthers, no one cares...but because its the Pats, and we have been more or less owning the league for a dozen years, they hate us cuz they aint us...

Superbowl 50.... Goodell handing Brady the Lombardi trophy? wouldn't that be delicious!

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Folks; Brady is FREE. !! and Goodell has been shown for the pompous idiot he is. Every single Punishment he has handed down has been VACATED due to a lack of proper jurisprudence. You can bet Tom Brady will be Head Hunting in this weeks game for sure. It should be a blow out. PEACE:RONB

THAT....Boys and Jeff, is a man who knows

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought they were moving the team to LA? :laughing7:
I guess it's great if you are a Patriots fan. I think the NFL wasted way... WAY to much time on it either way.
Last years Superbowl victory.....was the result of the Seahawks executing one of thee dumbest plays that I have ever seen!:BangHead:
BWD...you live in Florida yes? You must support the locals:tongue3:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
true, they only won last year because of the dumbest call by the seachickens

Top Member Reactions